COMMUNITY INFORMATION PACK
To keep the surrounding local community and interested parties updated during this time, Mirvac has prepared an information pack containing key items from the Brisbane City Council approved Construction Management Plan (CMP). This information pack contains extracted information from the CMP including; traffic management, dust and noise minimisation, operating hours as well as various other item. The full information pack is available for download below.
Ashford Residences Community Construction Start Information Pack
Delivering communities that create a lasting legacy is at the cornerstone of everything Mirvac does. Our vision for this new community is to create diverse and high quality homes for local downsizers, families and couples to join the existing Everton Park community.
Mirvac’s proposed community will feature:
- A mix of contemporary homes designed to complement the existing neighbourhood
- No apartments are proposed
- Detached homes and terrace homes to meet the changing needs of families
- All terrace homes are 2 storeys
- A 1.1 hectare eco area that will sit alongside the existing Kedron Brook bikeway and waterway
- No impact on the existing Kedron Brook bike path
- Retention and restoration of the heritage Queenslander house ‘Murphy’s Dairy Residence’.Restoration works on the house are now complete and it is available for sale upon completion of the project
- All detached homes will be controlled by Residential Design Guidelines to ensure a high level of quality is maintained throughout the community
- Double lock up garages provided for each residence
- 26 visitor car spaces which is almost double what is required in accordance with the Planning Scheme
- Additional visitor parking is available on the driveways of the house lots
The total number of residences has been reduced from 139 to 124.
Three storey terrace homes have been removed. All residences are now only two-storeys in height.
Land size increase
300sqm blocks have been removed from the masterplan, with the minimum land size increased to 400sqm.
Visitor parking has increased to almost double what is required within the Planning Scheme.